The Berthoud Vermorel 2000 HP
A simple, economic unit with 16l capacity - this is the most popular unit we supply - it has an excellent reputation with performance and reliability, is easy to use and represents extremely good value for money
- Type: Continuous action
- Capacity: 16 litres - 4 US gallons
- Working pressure: 0 to 5 bars
- Pump: Diaphragm with curved piston
- Volumetric displacement: 70 cm3
- Carriage: By ventilated hurdle. Double adjustable straps with slip-on shoulder straps. Flexible back pad. Adjustable belly strap with instant opening/closing. Carriage handle.
- Tank: Transparent, graduated. Large filling opening, 120 mm. Tight lid with air damper.
- Lever: Left or right setting. Adjustment of width and angular position per 10º . Automatic recall.
- Feed hose: reinforced.
- Handgrip: STOPREX: continuous or intermittent spraying.
- Lance: Telescopic, adjustable between 0.6 and 1m.
- Nozzle stem: universal.
- Nozzle: Adjustable jet + 0.8 mm pallet.
Professional and semi-professional use. For orchards, vineyards and large gardens. Insecticide and fungicide treatments. Weedkilling. Sparging.
- Performance: Quick pressure gain. Good keeping pressure.
- Comfortable application: Comfortable carriage. Lever with low clearance. Easy pumping.
- Easy maintenance: Easily dismountable. Easy total draining of the tank. Absence of wearable parts inside the pump.
- Packaging: 4-colour carton box.
- Dimensions: H X W X D (mm): 600 x385 x 285
- 1 year guarantee
- Integrated pressure regulator: 0 to 5 bars
- Central position
- Compression tank: capacity: 1.5 litres
- Weight: 5.0 kg